This blog post about Butterfly Roof House was posted on October 13, 2017 at 11:46 am. This blog post is posted on the Roof category. Butterfly Roof House is tagged with Butterfly Roof House, Butterfly, Roof, House..
Butterflybut•ter•fly (but′ər flī′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -flies, v., -flied, -fly•ing, adj.
- any of numerous diurnal insects of the order Lepidoptera, characterized by clubbed antennae, a slender body, and large, broad, often conspicuously marked wings.
- a person who flits aimlessly from one interest or group to another: a social butterfly.
- butterflies, (used with a pl. v.)a queasy feeling, as from nervousness, excitement, etc.
- a racing breaststroke, using a dolphin kick, in which the swimmer brings both arms out of the water in forward, circular motions.
- [Carpentry.]See butterfly wedge.
- [Sculpture.]anX-shaped support attached to an armature.
- one of the swinging brackets of a butterfly table.
- [Motion Pictures.]a screen of scrim, gauze, or similar material, for diffusing light.
- [Cookery.]to slit open and spread apart to resemble the spread wings of a butterfly.
adj. Also, butterflied.
but′ter•fly′like, adj., adv.
- [Cookery.]split open and spread apart to resemble a butterfly: butterfly shrimp; butterfly steak.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
The post of Butterfly Roof House have 10 images it's including View In Gallery Seaside House On Aussie Coast With Butterfly Roof 2 Seaside House On Aussie Coast With Butterfly, Ma_230115_01, Butterfly Roof On An Ultra-Modern House, Fascinating Grey Modern House Exterior Plans With Butterfly Roof Feat Green Grass Field ., View In Gallery Seaside-house-on-aussie-coast-with-butterfly-roof-, Is Unconventional Architecture ., Harcombe Road By Forrester Architects, 'Tunnel' Linking Two Parts Bathes A House In Australia In Natural Light, 1960s Architect-designed Butterfly Roof House Modernised As A Luxury B&B., Fascinating Grey Modern House Exterior Plans With Butterfly Roof Feat Green Grass Field .. Following are the attachments:
a diverse environment in the kitchen tones of white as well as Butterfly Roof House appear to give an impact. Used about the internal wall of the stove (kitchen) to produce oil splashes easy to clean. Kitchen with a vintage style is always to utilize kitchen backsplash tile with a kite design result is given by beige accents for the brown colour in a few pieces. Shades-of white is in decorating a kitchen a favorite. Thus also is applied while in the kitchen below.
In the event the regular tile Butterfly Roof House below utilizing natural stone, employing a ceramic content, then your kitchen shaped like tile to the wallin the kitchen cooking / oven. Your kitchen is always to present influence and shiny shades having yellow and a home refrigerator storage. Components of light bulb lamp while in the kitchen producing intimate setting of inviting and the kitchen!
Home cabinet white color mixes with the backsplash tile white and quite natural using a floral design. Implementing the kitchen backsplash tile around the kitchen-sink with ceramic pattern that was orange patterned racial make space kitchen friend be much more trendy. Kitchens are currently following somewhat different.