Heavy Duty Attic Stairs was uploaded on November 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm. It is uploaded at the Attic category. Heavy Duty Attic Stairs is tagged with Heavy Duty Attic Stairs, Heavy, Duty, Attic, Stairs..
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Atticat•tic (at′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a building, esp. of a house, directly under a roof;
- a room or rooms in an attic.
- a low story or decorative wall above an entablature or the main cornice of a building.
- the upper part of the tympanic cavity of the ear.
Stairsstair (stâr),USA pronunciation n.
- one of a flight or series of steps for going from one level to another, as in a building.
- stairs, such steps collectively, esp. as forming a flight or a series of flights: I was so excited I ran all the way up the stairs.
- a series or flight of steps;
stairway: a winding stair.
Heavy Duty Attic Stairs have 8 pictures it's including Ultimate, Is This Ladder Insulated?, Steel Telescopic Attic Stairs · Vertical_opening_access_stairs.jpg, Product Image, Fakro 10 Ft. 1 In., 54 In. X 30 In. Insulated Wood Attic Ladder With 300 Lb. Load Capacity Type IA Duty Rating-66809 - The Home Depot, Design Info: Attic Access Stairs ., Aluminum Attic Ladder With 375 Lb. Maximum Load Capacity-AH2510B - The Home Depot, Aluminum Attic Ladder With 375 Lb. Maximum Load Capacity-AH2510B - The Home Depot. Here are the photos:
The Heavy Duty Attic Stairs shade impression hasbeen verified being a choice for your generation of design, psychological effect, feeling, as well as the style or figure of the space. Hues may be shown with furniture's occurrence, accessories soft furnishings, wall colour versions, mementos home, also wallpaper home.
Choose Heavy Duty Attic Stairs, can give a new impression, the impression and simple impression. This feeling would appear traditional hues in case it is designed by you for soft furnishings furniture applications. But when you're creating furniture for furniture chair or desk it'll give the impression of an elegant and easy. White is not unsuitable for coating a sofa, a seat.
The clear presence of furniture as it characterizes the assortment that is color, a space can drastically affect the feeling that in by a furniture. Make of mixing colour together with the bedroom furniture no error you have. Below are a few opinions which is triggered the various shades for the style of furniture or the home furnishings.